I believe that reading and writing are the most nourishing forms of meditation anyone has so far found. By reading the writings of the most interesting minds in history, we meditate with our own minds and theirs as well. This to me is a miracle.
A small child she was, yet with age and reason she walked.
What doesn’t kill me should run, because now I’m fucking pissed
Literature is a luxury; fiction is a necessity.
Gravity Falls sentence pack
- requested by: anonymous
- "Please be a vampire, Please be a vampire."
- "Later, dorks!"
- "The future is in the past."
- "I have an ax."
- "I ate a man alive, tonight."
- "Awwh! You sneeze like a kitten!"
- "And here we have 'Rock That Looks Like a Face Rock.' The rock that looks like a face."
- "You killed my father again! You take that back!"
- "Now who wants to put on blindfolds and get into the back of my truck?"
- "Wait a minute, this is some kind of magicky thing, isn't it?"
- "Is that throw-up on your shirt?"
- "That sounds like an idea for poopyheads!"
- "Aww man...I feel like a big jerk!"
- "Do you realize what this means? It means you have to go trick or treating with us!"
- "Check it out! I successfully bezazzled my face! ...Ow!"
- "Oh, sorry. I was looking for the mail man."
- "Are you crying?"
- "Quit hitting myself! Quit hitting myself!"
Miley: “Dad I have something for Tanners bug collection”
my uncle: “that’s great”
Miley: “it’s a bird”
my uncle: “no its not”
They let it go and it flew away just fine, so we’re wondering how she caught it.
she caught another bird.
update: she caught a squirrel today
She is gonna rule the world one day with this power